Looking for a Blues backing track on youtube and came across this beauty

evlttwin

• Members

Hey we were all beginners once and I really do not like to coment on other peoples short comings but....... WTF was that!!? I'm sorry......but when I sucked way back then I did in in Private. Holy {censored}........:facepalm: This is like Jerking off in public.

• Members

I think he mainly has recording problems. That amp should sound a LOT better than that. It wasn't THAT bad, comeonnow.

Dude.........I've strolled through the Can at my local Mexican Eatery during the Lunch all you can eat buffet.........The sounds I heard coming from the stalls sounded more musical then that clip. Sorry to be so harsh but he posted it on the web. :facepalm:

• Members

I do think to a point, that if you put it "out there" then you have to ba able to deal with the folks who dont like it/ slag you off/ question your parentage etc.

Part of posting stuff onto public sites...if you cant handle the crap. dont post.

I like to think I would never mindlessly slag another musician, but constructive criticism is something I have found hugely useful.

I'm thick skinned enough now, and had enough peoples opinion that i trust to really not worry very much about what people say about my stuff.

Mind you, I do like to think I have a degree of restraint when posting if I've just played however many minutes of crap.

Post away, guys, but sometimes expect Mr Internet Loud mouth guitar dude to tell you that "You are Teh SUXXOR, and your tone is TEH Gayness!"

:thu:

Archived