NGD: First Act Limited Edition Sheena (US)

ArKay

• Members

Yeah, it would have to be an American one for me. Not that the imports aren't grand, I imagine that they are with a tweak here or there, but in this economy, I imagine I could get a US made dirt cheap here in the states, probably on Ebay. Not that my wife would even let me buy a $100 import right now in this unstable economy and with thirteen guitars and six amps (three SS practice) and no desire to sell any of it.:facepalm:

• Members

Yeah, it would have to be an American one for me. Not that the imports aren't grand, I imagine that they are with a tweak here or there, but in this economy, I imagine I could get a US made dirt cheap here in the states, probably on Ebay. Not that my wife would even let me buy a $100 import right now in this unstable economy and with thirteen guitars and six amps (three SS practice) and no desire to sell any of it.
:facepalm:

If I can get them cheap here, it should be even easier in the US I would reckon. Good luck! I am way past my guitar allowance as well, gotta do something about that before the wife moves in :facepalm:

• Members

If I can get them cheap here, it should be even easier in the US I would reckon. Good luck! I am way past my guitar allowance as well, gotta do something about that before the wife moves in
:facepalm:

You old crazy bastard!!! You're wife ain't with you and you're buying guitars???? Don't they have hookers and blow over there?;):p

Archived