Engl Kramer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Pointy guitars are old hat buddy. Sticking with classic designs which are adapted to suit your playing is the way to go. If you are rocking the tele that you posted a picture for earlier then you will look good. Also if you are overweight why not try to lose some extra baggage? If you are bald keep it short. No shame in growing old my friend.

Keep on rocking.

Thankyou, yeah I shave the remainder.

I want to lose weight but exercising is hard for me as I have artheritis in my legs which is very bad in my left knee. Its a kind that doesn't improve with regular excersise (Psoriatic)in fact it becomes painful and inflamed.

See I really am old!

• Members

Fat {censored}ers...but they really put on a pro show.

Hmmm.... I'm thinkin' Old Fat {censored}ers is a good name for a band. :lol:

Anyway, @ Engl Kramer- I caught a sight of myself reflected in the window last night. I'm 46, short, bald, dumpy....and I wasn't even playing a pointy guitar, just a good ol' Strat and I sure thought I looked silly. But as others here have said, {censored} it. Enjoy playing. Who gives a {censored} what anybody else thinks. I wouldn't want to go to my grave saying: "Well, I sure behaved age-appropriately and was dignified." When what I really would have wanted was to rock out with m' cock out. You only live once (at least that we know for sure). :lol:

• Members

I don't know much about playing guitar but I do know about getting old. I turned 64 a few months ago. My mind never got far past 17 so I've never worried much about aging. Forty ain't nothing, that was 24 years ago for me. I have found that as I get older I really care less and less about what other people think. I'm not worried about impressing anybody. I think that it is expected that we get a little strange when we get old. I really don't notice much difference except when I look in the mirror or try to do something and find that some body parts aren't as smoothly functional as they were a few years ago. That and it's getting harder to pick up young chicks.

Screw 'em, do what you want to do. You deserve to enjoy life. As long as you aren't hurting someone else they got no right to bitch. The alternative to getting old ain't good.

Rock on!

• Members

I don't know much about playing guitar but I do know about getting old. I turned 64 a few months ago. My mind never got far past 17 so I've never worried much about aging. Forty ain't nothing, that was 24 years ago for me. I have found that as I get older I really care less and less about what other people think. I'm not worried about impressing anybody. I think that it is expected that we get a little strange when we get old. I really don't notice much difference except when I look in the mirror or try to do something and find that some body parts aren't as smoothly functional as they were a few years ago. That and it's getting harder to pick up young chicks.

Screw 'em, do what you want to do. You deserve to enjoy life. As long as you aren't hurting someone else they got no right to bitch. The alternative to getting old ain't good.

Rock on!

Sensei. :thu:

• Members

Mid-age was when I could finally afford to buy all the stuff I dreamed about getting when I was younger. And when it comes right down to it, nobody can laugh at you if you're playing Madison Square Bedroom with the door locked, so the hell with it and turn it up.

• Members

Originally Posted by 62rat

Rock on!

wise words indeed