OT: Would you follow a bilingual twitter?

Kaux

• Members

Hi, i have an blog about audio in spanish, you can see the URL in my sign.

Now I have got and twitter (http://twitter.com/KauxAudioLabs), and Craig getting into twitter me, inspired me, because before i saw his twitter i didnt see how this site could be useful. So, I kind of described my twitter with: Advices about audio and recording in Twitter form, and I plan to post in english and in spanish, 1- to have more reach, 2 - because i plan to start a blog in english.

My question is, would you follow a bilingual twitter? or it would be too anoying to have those updates in a language you dont undestand? The reason i want to know, is because obviously it wouldnt be worth updating in english, if the spanish updates could be enough for someone not to follow.

So thanks...

• Members

For me, Twitter is pretty much a one way street.

My robots tweet my activities (new music uploads, blog posts, etc) and every once in a while I go online to reciprocate by following any newly added followers (as long as they're not Russian hookers).

But actually read that peurile, inconsequential, mind-numbingly self-involved crap that most folks post?

Ha! :D

[NOT talking about anyone here -- of course -- all us HC regulars are always, on-point, on-topic, and pertinent. To a fault. ;) ]

Archived