Think this guy does his own tanscriptions?

deafinoneear

• Members
Is that a Les Godfrey Dragonetti guitar in your avatar?

Awww man! Good job-- thus far you're the only person to see the resembalance, or even know about his work. It's not his, but I did very liberally steal the design from him and build it myself. That Dragonetti guitar he built here

em8NN.jpg

was so amazing to me that it really kicked me into action about getting on with building as opposed to assembling. Love his work, though I can't afford it!

• Members
Awww man! Good job-- thus far you're the only person to see the resembalance, or even know about his work. It's not his, but I did very liberally steal the design from him and build it myself. That Dragonetti guitar he built here

em8NN.jpg

was so amazing to me that it really kicked me into action about getting on with building as opposed to assembling. Love his work, though I can't afford it!

Awesome. Looks like you did a great job! Do you have a larger pic? I only know about his work because I used to have major gas for the SG copy he made that used to be on his website. Also, I was a huge fan of Tchort and The Illuminati where he was the guitarist :thu:

Archived