Jango?

Billster

• Members

Anybody listen to Jango for internet radio?

They spontaneously added my music to the playlist. I didn't ask, but now they're asking me to buy a placement promo pack. :rolleyes:

And of course they picked an acoustic tune that represents about 5% of what my music is about :o

But who am I not to direct you to my channel? http://www.jango.com/music/billhartzell :love:

• Members

I think if I direct enough people to listen through, I'll earn "general rotation without paying for placement next to "similar acts".

The deal they're offering is that with the promo pack, I choose "name" artists with whom I would associate, and people who have those artists in their playlists get me after their song.

Of course, my music is beyond genre comparisons, so there's no realistic similar artists anyway ;) Maybe I'll just place myself after Coldplay and hope for the best. :lol:

• Members

I almost couldn't get it to play in either FireFox or Chrome -- but after many clicks and a couple minutes, it finally started in FF. Pretty intro... but then I accidentally closed the window and now I can't get it to play again, no matter how many times I click.

And I don't think it's going to play at all in Chrome. (Chrome, as fast and efficient as it is, is -- like so many Google ventures -- not glued together all the way, missing important features, and crippled by inflexibility. Aside from that, I like it. :D )

Archived