tuners

Mercenary

• Members

isnt that place a bunch of cheap chinese made crap?

um...some chinese made stuff yes...crap,no...and fyi,chines made don't alway = crap...i've seen and owned PLENTY of products made here in the good ol' US of A that was substandard overpriced junk...*cough*harleydavidson*cough*

• Members

Hell, man. Like I'm REALLY gonna put "name brand" aftermarket parts on something that I'm trying to improve anyway, especially considering most of it comes from the same factories. Jay and GFS make excellent stuff, and I've NEVER had an issue that he wasn't immediately responsive to. When I asked for an out-of stock trans-white 820, he looked all over the storeroom floor until he found one.

• Members

have oyu ever ordered or used anything from GFS there bud?i'm not a fanboy,but Jay is a stand up dude and sell decent stuff...i am,however,a BG fanboy and a Cort fanboy:thu:

yes, sweetie, I've ordered plenty of {censored} from Jay, even before Jay was GFS. I'd hate like hell to add up the money I've spent with Jay/GFS. As a matter of fact, I have an old set of his original NY surface mounts laying on my desk that will be going into a project in the next week or so. But that said, that doesn't make it any less or more than what it is. IE: Stuff made in China for cheaper than some others sell the same {censored}.

Archived