Been a while since we've shared kid pics; Amanda at Sweet 17

Ani

• Members

:(
He doesn't look so happy either.

Looks like a cutie pie, even when coned out.

Yeah, not so happy. We took the cone off for 90 minutes yesterday. I laid on the rug with him for 30 minutes of it, me exhausted from going to the doctor and then sweltering in the heat for several hours, and him from wearing the damn cone all day. He kept licking his legs and paws while I just lay under the fan staring up at the ceiling.

229williecone-square.jpg

He has the cone back on this evening because his belly ain't quite completely healed, but he had the cone off for a couple of hours this afternoon.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there were some talent scouts that wanted to get him involved in modeling. Now that he's a legal adult at 19, that would not be an issue if he decided he wanted to pursue modeling again.

My daughter is just now expressing an interest in modeling,

My understanding of modeling is that it is among the most boring, fickle, and shallow of occupations. Harrison Ford is a good looking guy, but before he broke into acting big time he was doing carpentry. In fact the only reason he ever got the chance to read for Han Solo was because he was doing work for George Lucas when they were auditioning and George asked him if he'd try reading the part. Carpentry is something useful. Modeling is using one's looks to sell someone else's crap. Your kids are better than that. I hope they choose to do something useful for a career and that you'll keep on taking artistic pictures of them.

Is your daughter's hair naturally curly? It really works for her.

Thanks for your kind words about my son. I cannot imagine a more fulfilling relationship than the one I'm having with him and my daughter. Frustrating at times, but very fulfilling!

• Members

Great looking kids Nat Whilk II, my daughter and I both feel that your son has a remarkably familiar face. Not so much your daughter, but your son looks like someone that we either know or have known in the past. Have you ever lived in Missouri?

Thanks, Ani. No, never lived in MO.

nat whilk ii

• Members

My understanding of modeling is that it is among the most boring, fickle, and shallow of occupations. Harrison Ford is a good looking guy, but before he broke into acting big time he was doing carpentry. In fact the only reason he ever got the chance to read for Han Solo was because he was doing work for George Lucas when they were auditioning and George asked him if he'd try reading the part. Carpentry is something useful. Modeling is using one's looks to sell someone else's crap. Your kids are better than that. I hope they choose to do something useful for a career and that you'll keep on taking artistic pictures of them.

Is your daughter's hair naturally curly? It really works for her.

Thanks for your kind words about my son. I cannot imagine a more fulfilling relationship than the one I'm having with him and my daughter. Frustrating at times, but very fulfilling!

I've never been hyped on the idea of either of my children pursuing a modeling career, although if either of them chose to go that route; I would certainly try to offer them support in their dreams. Fortunately, my son's interest in the pursuit of a modeling career fizzled before he became of legal age to do the necessary traveling involved.

My daughter has a new interest about every other week. She's beautiful, but she's gullible and carefree to the point of keeping me on pins and needles with concern for her safety and welfare. :eek: She's ruthless...

Archived