NGD! Les paul copy of some type.

MadAudioMan

• Members

dsc00126.jpeg

There she is. Its a les paul style guitar by a maker called Grand. Never heard of them, but it plays really well. The nut, tuners and all the metal pieces are in varying grades of disrepair, all of the metal pieces have oxidation and grime on them. However the finish is nice. Its got two humbuckers as far as I can tell, unless those are P90s :confused:

However the neck pup doesn't work. So I'm gonna open it up once I've bought new strings/nuts/pots and such. ATM the pots are stratchy. It plays nice even in this state though, and it was free aswell.

Also, its got a few un-LP things about it. Mainly the neck is a bolt on. I'll get better pics BTW, that one was a quick one that sucked. Its actually a redish finish with gold hardware.

• Members

yeah, the Japanese sometimes disguised single coils under the humbucker covers...you`ll have to take em out and look under them to see.

Sometimes, as was the case of my old Hondo II they had magnets taped underneath the covers. Green tape for the neck and red tape for the bridge.

Archived