Anybody Know Any Good UK Parts Dealers?

ArpeggiateTHIS

• Members

(I tend to harp on about this)

The wraparound bridge on my PRS SE Custom has had some of its chrome finish wear off (my extensively sweaty hands), revealing the copper(?) underneath. It's been nagging at me for a while, and I'd like to replace it.

Problem is, all i can find is this

• Members

Have you tried Axesrus? They have a good selection of parts, are quite cheap, and give a great service?

These.

Axesrus freakin' rock. Free mainland UK shipping FTW! Excellent quality parts at great prices.

Plus, the customer service is incredible. Those who run the company personally email you, and it feels like you're actually talking to a human. I ordered a set of vintage chrome saddles, but an action screw was missing - I emailed them, and they sent out A WHOLE NEW SADDLE, with screws and springs and everything, the next day! I love these guys.

• Members

TonePros are distrubuted by Westside Distrubution from here in Glasgow. I got my tech to order my TonePros bridge for my Les Paul from them, and it came in about a day due to the Westside locale to my tech (About a mile away) . But, id contact them, and see if you can get it from them.

http://www.westsidedistribution.com/

Other than that, Allparts UK.

Archived