So I played my class 5 with the band.

Baddass

• Members

At 5 watts the thing sounds awesome. Had the volume pegged to 5 and had no problem hearing it and my drummer is very loud. He thought the amp sounded great.I thought the amp sounded great.Was pleasantly surprised at how good the 10 inch speaker sounded.Just a great little amp with some big balls.:thu::thu::cool:

• Members
Are these finally getting into the USA? I've been checking the MF, M123, etc and no one is getting stock at those types of places yet. Would love to try one at GC if they'd finally get them.

I pre ordered mine thru Sweetwater way back at the end of july begining of august and finally received them the day before thanksgiving:facepalm::confused:. Was well worth the wait though:thu:.Guess they are going out the door faster than they go in.There were about 69 customers after me who had preordered according to the Sweetwater rep.I got 2 out of the first 7 they received.

• Members

I've got a mesa Thiele cab I was thinking about running it through. 8 ohm.

Probably bad right? I know it's supposed to be 16 ohm for this amp. I forget which way it is with amp/speaker load. Greater Ohm than the amp rating is mostly ok or lesser ohm than amp rating is mostly ok?

Archived