Lol...Greenday beats Clapton, U2...in Grammys

rocknhard

• Members

... everybody posting can not even get invited to the Grammys or a post party, but Taylor Swift did.

And I feel quite good about that. I would rather be a good, confident, happy musician and never see a Grammy (or the post party - oooh) then sell out to the unwashed masses who don't know that they're listening to the same song structures over and over and over and over and over and spending all that money on it.

Someone said this is like complaining about what people eat. What if they are eating feces? That is what most popular music these days is: shovel the {censored} into the ears and out pops money and fame. They can keep the crap and I'll keep my money. :evil:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Someone said this is like complaining about what people eat. What if they are eating feces? That is what most popular music these days is: shovel the {censored} into the ears and out pops money and fame. They can keep the crap and I'll keep my money.
:evil:

That was me. The thing with {censored} is that we wouldn't want people to eat it because it would make them sick and give them diseases and crap (pardon the pun). I don't think pop music is going to harm anybody. And people eat stuff that smells like crap (look up durian). Who am I to call their taste buds ignorant or stupid?