Is JJ off his meds???

mnewb1

• Members

I was just condensing HCEG - I guess it's better to have 400 posts saying the same thing I can say in one post, since all those real arguments are still open and my threads are closed.

Some guy also kept saying he felt threads about Gibson, Ed Roman, craigslist, cheap guitars and GC sales all belong in GJ.

What the {censored} is THAT guy on?

Not to mention we got multiple threads about picks, including a pics thread, and no new jam participants.

• Members
I haven't been around for a few days and I return to find a bunch of non-sequitur JJ cursing threads....medication fail?

Quite the contrary. It probably means he's now on them. The normal JJ would have made at least 20-30 similar threads with 200-300 {censored} Yous interspersed. :p

• Members
Quite the contrary. It probably means he's now on them. The normal JJ would have made at least 20-30 similar threads with 200-300 {censored} Yous interspersed.
:p

Ya, but the new JJ 2.0 is kind of creaping me out, not a {censored} you to be found. If this clown gets any nicer, we need to do an Intervention and find out the real story:poke:

Archived