Ebay Alert!!!!

guitarcats

• Members

To anyone who has been looking for the Fender Strat Junior, look no further. I came across these while doing yet another search for the elusive Strat JR. I just bought the last red one to go with my black one I bought a few years ago. These are getting harder to find and these are NOS baby!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Stratocaster-Jr-Strat-Short-Scale-NEW-RARE_W0QQitemZ350312359524QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item51903e6664

• Members

Where was this when I was trying to buy one at Christmas time:mad:

I looked freakin' everywhere-ended up getting my son a Mikro- pretty nice actually-

i know what you mean, i have been trying to find a red one for almost 4 years...how is the Mikro? i was looking at those awhile back for a travel guitar

• Members

i know what you mean, i have been trying to find a red one for almost 4 years...how is the Mikro? i was looking at those awhile back for a travel guitar

Sorry it took me a while to respond- I would say the Mikro is worth the $- get the most recent version with the real tuners and put decent strings on it- file the fret ends a tad and its decent.

Archived