Who wants to help a fellow musician out?

Hotrod Lincoln

• Members

Ok, sooo...

I want to refinish my squier strat in Seafoam Green. However Reranch wont' ship to Canada. Now I live an hour away from Calais, ME and there is a place that I usually ship things to that I pick it up from and bring it home.

Here's the catch, I can't put my canadian credit card on the Reranch website because of the canadian billing address. What I need is for someone to order the stuff and have it shipped to Calais and I can make a paypal payment to them to reimburse them.

If anyone is willing to do this, shoot me a PM.

MODs - If this violates the TOS in any way, please delete it

• Members

I'd be willing to help under two conditions:

1 - Reranch honors my PR address (i'm sure they do)

and

2 - you paypal me the dough FIRST...if anyone in this situation needs to take a leap of faith, it has to be YOU, not me.

If you're down with that, i'll gladly help you out.

• Members

Just to throw out there, can you get a PO box in Maine? They are pretty cheap. I mean, obviously it wouldn't be worth it for one shipment, but if you are going to two or three over the next six months, that probably makes sense. I'd think that Reranch would take your credit card number over the phone, then ship to a PO Box in the US.

:idk:

• Members

Just to throw out there, can you get a PO box in Maine? They are pretty cheap. I mean, obviously it wouldn't be worth it for one shipment, but if you are going to two or three over the next six months, that probably makes sense. I'd think that Reranch would take your credit card number over the phone, then ship to a PO Box in the US.

:idk:

Yea, I thought about that because it would make it work, but UPS doesn't ship to PO BOX's (have this issue with alot of packages I find).

But thanks to Mr Blues, it's all been taken care of and my paint is on it's way :)

• Members

Yea, I thought about that because it would make it work, but UPS doesn't ship to PO BOX's (have this issue with alot of packages I find).

But thanks to Mr Blues, it's all been taken care of and my paint is on it's way
:)

:thu: I would love to get some Reranch Mary Kay paint.

If you ever need tint or dye this place is Canadian. I just got some amber tint for a neck I'm doing.

https://www.woodessence.com/ColorFX-Dye-Individual-Bottles-P46.aspx

• Members

Why not order stuff from StewMac, and just have it shipped ground?

They do international orders on most things.

ReRanch is a one man show so sometimes it takes a while to get stuff, especially when he's busy with his band.

Not on aerosol poducts. Stuff like that has to follow Hazardous Material Routs in Canada.

• Members

that sucks, there isn't any local businesses that do that stuff up there?

None that I can find that would get me the custom colors i'm looking for.

Sure I could try and find a matching car color and see if someone could order some Duplicolor for me, but I dont' want car paint and I dont' want close enough.

I thought about Stewmac, but they can't ship aerosol out of the US :S. It's not just the companies, it's the customs departments

• Members

But thanks to Mr Blues, it's all been taken care of and my paint is on it's way
:)

Get a PO Box at a UPS Store. It's PO Box but it acts like a real address. They'll even sign for big packages for you and hold them for you to pick them up.

Archived