Post your guitars in action.

lp_junkie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Action shots from a wonderful Saturday jam with my little brother and good friends...didn't get everyone in action and missed some sweet shots of Jerry with his newly built tele:(

Mason:thu:

031-3.jpg

Both of these are of Jerry's tele, fun shots but no good look at the guitar. Should be a Jaguar bass in here somewhere too, but lots of video from that night on my computer, sadly my kuntry interwebz just says no to loading video.

021-3.jpg

015-5.jpg

027-4.jpg

• Members

Are the soapbars in that Schecter true P-980's or stacked buckers? I've seen conflicting reports.

Those p-90's are custom Seymour Duncan's that I got put in it thru the Schecter Factory in Burbank. To be honest Im not sure if they're stacked or not, but they sound killer. Had them pull out the Duncan Designs and put some real ones in there.

• Members

Well thanks but I must defer to Krashpad most of the time and there surely are a number of worthy contenders right here in this thread . . .
:thu:

Brian has you beat in the pose department for sure, but the faces you're making in your pics always crack me up. :o

Archived