Slash!

Ralph onion

• Members

The greatest thing about Slash whos real name is Donny Dingbat is that his {censored} does stink. He has ear wax and body odor. You go on rapping about his skills as a guitar player and this makes me want to {censored}ing puke. His IQ is in the mid 70's. He does not deserve the attention he is getting. I could fill this post with guitarists who can and did smoke the hell out of him. What is so attractive about him? Are you Slash worshippers still in your teens? Goddamit give me a {censored}in break. And no I aint goin to read no book about this slut and I aint goin to buy any of his records. His {censored} is the kind of crap that no one will listen to in ten years. You will see his {censored} at yard sales for 10 cents. I dont get it and I am sick and {censored}ing tired of this Slash bull{censored} in here. And who gives a {censored} what kind of guitar he plays. I read an interview with him in RS some time ago. He is a jerk who was in the right place at the right time. Lets start talking in here about Axl Rose. Talk about a jerk. He aint never going to be Keef and the cigarette and top hat {censored} is Wal Mart crap to the max.

• Members

slash may not be a super technical player but he is a kickass rhythm player... with a style thats all his own and he happens to very influential and has inspired lots a people to play... for that alone he deserves lots of respect... not to mention appetite was one of the greatest albums of all time (IMHO)

Archived