What A Tease!

• Members

I love REASON and I purchased RECORD but haven`t started to use it yet. I can`t wait. If you use MIDI, there is no reason (no pun intended) why you shouldn`t have tried REASON by now. I love this program and the fact that they are expanding it and making it better.... wow. This stuff gets me excited... OK, I`ll calm down now.

• Members

Looks pretty cool. Not an earth shattering upgrade. But if competitively priced, I'll certainly get it.

If you haven't started with Record yet, but you use Reason regularly, there's no "reason" to wait. Record works pretty much the same as Reason but has lots of features that are worth having. The mixer alone is "reason" enough to use it.

• Members

Looks pretty cool. Not an earth shattering upgrade. But if competitively priced, I'll certainly get it.

If you haven't started with Record yet, but you use Reason regularly, there's no "reason" to wait. Record works pretty much the same as Reason but has lots of features that are worth having. The mixer alone is "reason" enough to use it.

You`re right, nothing earth shattering but we`ve become accustomed to such a seamless way of working with REASON with each upgrade, that I`m excited about anything they do. I have to install RECORD on my iMac, right now I`m still using an older G5 that will not support. So I`ll have to get an interface for my iMac setup as well... may the new MOTU piece or Apogee Duet.

Archived