Which PRS Guitar?

RyanC

• Members

Ya I've got a Custom 24 and a Tremonti II and love them. I was just wondering if PRS had come out with any other guitars that were even better suited for high gain rock/metal, and if so, I would check them out also.

• Members

What about a Torero? It's in the SE line but has EMG's and a floyd.

I just found out about those and am looking into them. One problem though is that it's a 25 1/2" neck and I'm used to 25", so I don't know if I want to do something different. I need to find one somewhere to try playing. I'm also not sure about having no inlays on the neck - I think I might need them!

As for the suggestion about the 250 Single Cut, isn't my Tremonti II basically that with hotter pups and better tremelo?

• Members

Personally, I don't like PRS guitars. I think a Gibson better suits the needs. PRSs are very nice, just not my cup of tea. But DAMN! I've played some nice PRSs.

Different strokes for different folks. While I know tons of people love Gibsons, I like PRS's better. I used to have a Les Paul Standard for a couple years that I eventually traded, and I've played the Axcess but didn't like it nearly as much as my PRS's either.

Archived