Sharp Concepts... Buyer Beware.

pixelchemist

• Members

So a few months ago I ordered a aluminum strat pickgaurd from sharp concepts after having them recommended by a few people. I payed around 60 bucks for the specific style I wanted... HSS in black anodized bushed aluminum. Took them about i think around 8 or 9 weeks to get it to me which i think is a bit excessive especially when they claim shorter delivery times on their site. I contacted them at 6 weeks to check in and see what the status was only to get a nasty email telling me to check my email as they sent me in invoice when I ordered and it must be in junk mail. (which didn't answer my question at all btw)

Anyways it arrived with a gouge in the finish right next to the neck pickup that is clearly visible. The shipping materials were not damaged at all so it left their facility in that condition. I contacted them twice over the course of a month about getting it replaced only to be completely ignored (sent to the same email i got my initial nasty response from).

Long story short... these guys don't stand behind their product, ship out damaged goods, and are douchey when they do actually get back to you if they do at all.

YMMV but I know I wont be doing business with them again and I wont be recommending them to anyone in the future.

Archived