Novelty Punk

• Members

jesus sean, golf is all i cared about from the time i was about 7 or 8 till i was 17. i was working on a golf scholarship my junior year in high school.

it was that summer between junior and senior year i started playing music.

i still got my swing.

• Moderators
jesus sean, golf is all i cared about from the time i was about 7 or 8 till i was 17. i was working on a golf scholarship my junior year in high school.

it was that summer between junior and senior year i started playing music.

i still got my swing.

Christ, so you drive an X5 and keep golf bats in the trunk?:facepalm:

Is your name really Derek?

• Members

x5 lease ran out out. they wanted a stupid amount to keep it, so i went back to a 328. i do love those cars, though.

my clubs live very near my desk. both the set my dad got me when i was a kid and the set i still use.

fact - here's me at 15. this is teeing off at the 1st at the legends course in myrtle beach, south carolina. a links style (you know, the kinda you limeys have) course, which have always been my favorite.

n657909119_2102514_233.jpg

dad and i had a plan to play st. andrews one day. he's gone, but i'll still do it one day.

• Members

dad and i had a plan to play st. andrews one day. he's gone, but i'll still do it one day.

good plan!

better send The Royal and Ancient a couple of pictures so they will recognise the Trent Hamilton Esq who booked the time!

BTW Sean...what about Wild Willie Barrett and John Otway???

• Members

will damn well do.

i gotta get my game back up. can't go do some lifetime historic {censored} like that and not be on top of {censored}. my short game is goddamn awful right now. still ok when it comes to >100 yards in, but my putting is garbage. total garbage.

was never a great putter, always had the length off the tee and the trick shots like mickelson in his early days.

i don't look like so much of a golfer anymore these days. i get a lot of looks when i hit up the range over at riviera.

• Moderators

will damn well do.

i gotta get my game back up. can't go do some lifetime historic {censored} like that and not be on top of {censored}. my short game is goddamn awful right now. still ok when it comes to >100 yards in, but my putting is garbage. total garbage.

was never a great putter, always had the length off the tee and the trick shots like mickelson in his early days.

i don't look like so much of a golfer anymore these days. i get a lot of looks when i hit up the range over at riviera.

I haven't played since I left Ireland in 79, so I'd be no good for ya, I wouldn't play in England, it's a game for cocks

Archived