John5 Telecaster collection

BlackCat

• Members

From my own video: "and this is a first act Sheena. I got it real cheap, for like $125. That? That's a Rogue Lipstick Guitar. They are SO hard to find and this is the original silver sparkle color. Its got to be worth at least $150 now."

• Members

From my own video: "and this is a first act Sheena. I got it real cheap, for like $125. That? That's a Rogue Lipstick Guitar. They are SO hard to find and this is the original silver sparkle color. Its got to be worth at least $150 now."

Nice, mine are like that too. " I have this Agile AL-2500 and as you can see it has the original headstock and horn designs. classic"

• Members

There's no denying John 5's success and taste in vintage guitars. I just can't understand why he's in love with guitars known for their clean single-coil twang when he slaps humbuckers in his signature teles and distorts the hell out of 'em.

• Members

He seems like a really obsessive guy, but also seems to really enjoy "collecting". Many of the instruments are pricey, but he clearly has the funds to sustain his hobby, so I say "more power to him" in the pursuit of his happiness!

• Members

Better that those vintage instruments are in the hands of a real player instead of being hermetically sealed in some vault. And love him or hate him, John 5 can play rings around anybody on this forum.

"See this 1956 Stratocaster? It's never even been played!!!"

Archived