Sticky Jam # 135 - Is this thing on?

Frets99

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed this. I hope to find the time to come back and iron out the rough parts, I'm still trying to knock the rust off. Now this weekend I can go back and listen to what everyone else has done.

Nightmare Falling Apart

That kicked my ass all over the place!..great job!.:thu:

I'll listen to the others over the weekend and try and get a take done.

• Members

That kicked my ass all over the place!..great job!.
:thu:

I'll listen to the others over the weekend and try and get a take done.

Thanks man. I had to listen to it several times to get a feel for the changes. My timing was still off and several places.

• Members

Here's my attempt at the second the first is out of my league. I also got a happy vibe out of the 2nd and try to covey that...not sure if I did. I also tried something a little different in I used the neck/middle position of the strat that I never used and added some verb and compression in PT. I noticed some of the picking was percussive and I'm not sure how much was me and how much was the position since I don't ever play there

Comments was appreciated :D

WTFky

• Members

Listening to the second one clips now

mnewb I really liked your tone and feel. It's something that I would have wanted mine to sound like

JamMaster I particularly liked the use of Wah(?) at the end that really made a difference in the clip

marc great use of chords in your playing. Something I'm trying to get better at but never can get the feel the way you did

Archived