My new Les Paul Gold Top

renips

• Members

Thanks for the response. I am just getting to know this guitar and the sonic capabilities. Here are some answers

Very nice. What does it sound like through the JCM(800?) without going through the gubbins on the left?
It sounds awesome going thru the JCM 800. I only have a compressor on the JCM 800. It thunders !!! The sustain is crazy. There really is something to the mahogany body and the maple on top. The guitar is very heavy. It is not chambered. When you pick it up you notice it

Trad Pro?
Yes. You probably know that it is able to split the coils so the versatility is crazy. Also it is a non chambered body so the weight is what I wanted. The sustain is ungodly. The 57 in the neck position is fluid sounding and the burst buckers in the bridge are crazy. A lot of tone can be gotten from this guitar. The combo of the JCM 800 and the LP is dangerous. I was always happy with the JEM going thru the JCM 800 and now the LP is just another universe

Aw man, you've got to move that Ibanez Explorer off to the right. That lower bout overlapping the curtain is giving me the aesthetics heebie jeebies.

It was but in my excitement when I had to add a hook to the wall and snapped the pic the Destroyer was there. I noticed it also. It is supposed to be one over to the right

Archived