My first youtube video! Gibson/CMATmods/Traynor

metal0822

• Members

Heres my first youtube video. I plan to do a bunch of them since my recordings clips seem to get ignored. I got a webcam as a gift months ago and just kinda figured out I can use it to record, not just chat...so I opened it and installed it. I also realized that I could use the mic I was using for recording instead of the webcam mic. I kinda set the camera so it would show the actual color of my guitar, but now i realize it came out way too dark. So I changed that, but didn't make a new clip yet. Let me know what you guys think, any tips would be great!

[YOUTUBE]jd0CQ14lyvY[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

lol, i accidentally posted the bonamassa video when i tried to post mine. it was my bad.

thanks everyone, i think im gonna have a lot of fun with these videos. i just got some software so i can talk into the webcam mic and then switch to the amp mic. again, any requests, ill do my best to make a clip. ill have a bass clip coming up too, didnt even think of doing that one.

• Members

lol, i accidentally posted the bonamassa video when i tried to post mine. it was my bad.

thanks everyone, i think im gonna have a lot of fun with these videos. i just got some software so i can talk into the webcam mic and then switch to the amp mic. again, any requests, ill do my best to make a clip. ill have a bass clip coming up too, didnt even think of doing that one.

oh, ok...I was confused...:facepalm:

Archived