Anyone Else Have Trouble With Sonivox Soundstage from audioMIDI.com No-Brainer?

ggm1960

• Members

I'm sure many are aware of the "no-brainer" deals that come in e-mail from audioMIDI.com. I've often found them too hard to pass up and nabbed several of them. I'm having trouble with the latest one however.

Sonivox Soundstage for $15 was the advertised deal this last weekend. I ordered on Saturday and received the download locale quickly, however, I was not able to download as it kept freezing up rather quickly (approx. 1GB download) and I could never get more than about 14%, usually less.

Quick subsequent e-mails provided a reciept and the serial number which was nice because sometimes it'll take until Monday to get a serial number but yet after a few more attempts I was still never able to download the file.

On Sunday I e-mailed Sonivox via a link provided in the download e-mail to say I couldn't get the file downloaded then on Monday evening I also sent an e-mail to audioMIDI.com with the same message.

Here it is Wednesday and I still haven't been able to download the file nor have I received a response to either e-mail. Anyone else having this problem?

• Members

AudioMIDI.com is working with me on this now. It's really odd, I've been using Mediacom cable for probably a decade and it's rarely ever not been fast and reliable. I haven't been having any other problems which made me feel confident the problem was on the other end, however, the audioMIDI guy reports that the download works fine for him and apparently there aren't a lot of other people reporting this problem.:idk:

I don't think of a 1Gb file as being huge anymore, one will usually download here in less than 10 minutes.

Archived