Best Guitar Part Necks?

Belva

• Members

Anybody get a neck from this company? I was looking at the price for a custom neck and my price, unsanded. is $135 + tax & shipping.

For a made to order neck, that's cheap!!! I'm just trying to determine if the price means a piece of junque.

Thanks.

Yes, that is a good price. I was interested as well but I want a wider neck for my large hands and the widest they have is 1 3/4".

I think Warmoth is the best place for custom necks and guitars as they have a much wider selection but the price is a bit higher.

• Members

I think Warmoth is the best place for custom necks and guitars as they have a much wider selection but the price is a bit higher.

I agree, but I could never get any answers from them. And they charge xtra for a straight radius? WTF!?!

Tommy @ USACG is stellar when it comes to customer service. But now that I know what I prefer, neck wise, I need to save money for other luxuries. Like sleeping indoors.

• Members

I agree, but I could never get any answers from them. And they charge xtra for a straight radius? WTF!?!

Tommy @ USACG is stellar when it comes to customer service. But now that I know what I prefer, neck wise, I need to save money for other luxuries. Like sleeping indoors.

Sleeping indoors is very appealing, especially if you're north of the Mason/Dixon Line.

• Members

Well, if they have a decent return service, what's to lose? Try em out!

I must say that Warmoth makes simply ridiculous necks. They're just amazing.

Also, I'm currently doing a build/assembly and working with a WD Music neck and it's spectacular.

Good luck on your quest!

• Members

Good luck on your quest!

Gonna be a while. I gots this bad disease called myfundsarelow. I'm envisioning a black limba strat with P90's, rear control route, recessed TOM and no p/g.

I'm keeping my eyes open for a hunk of limba.

Archived