In the market for a drum machine/drum tracks

jr_vw2

• Members

Wanting to find some pre programed drum tracks to jam with. I dont have the patients to write drum tracks. I'm really just looking for simple 4/4 tracks in a few different tempos. I have seen all the programs that you can buy to write your own tracks. And I have GarageBand and I have attempted it but I just don't have the patients to sit there for hours putting in beat by beat.

So what should I be looking for?

• Members

The first 2 that come to mind:

- EZ-Drummer, you have a LOT of patterns, fills, etc, BUT you have to buy the expansion packs to get the most of it.

- Band in a box: You input the chord progression and the length of the song, select the style, and hit play... PRETTY GOOD!!!! I made this backtracks for a client using Band in a Box and some editing, mixing, and "mastering" with my DAW...

http://www.box.net/shared/mhqmr4ki9l

Good Luck! :wave:

Omar :thu:

• Members

Check out the app Groove Box from desktopmetronome.com. Lots of beats in a variety of styles from simple to interesting, and you don't have to do any programming. I think the creator charges 20 euros (~$25) for it, but you can download a 14-day trial version to see if it's what you're looking for.

Archived