Entirely Too Much GAS!!!

Crisco

• Members

:mad: Everything I see I want,

from the '60's faded Gibson SG and LP's to the new Fender Jags and then bass guitars, a Fender 400CE Tonebucket acoustic,..so sweet.

Just last night I was conjuring up a way to rid myself of all of my Epiphones for a Gibson SG Special. I had to turn myself off like a lamp and just get over it!

I will have to just save the money, instead of handing over the loved ones with no thought of what may lay ahead for them. I just can't do it.

Yes. I've been sniffing corks and the taste is too much to bear.

I'm drunk on exotic goods no thanks to my peers here.

The pressure!

You are All To Blame!

• Members

I'm the same way. Every cool piece of music gear I see, I want. I'm like that with women too.

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy every piece of musical gear I want and I also don't have the looks, charm, game,.... or money to get (or buy) every hot chick I see either.

• Members

I've been GASing hard lately as well. I can't stay away from the Rondo Music page, those AL-3100's are dreamy and perfectly priced for me. I'd LOVE to get a vintage black EC-1000 again too along with a nice 2x12 and some pedals. Alas getting my own place/car is higher up on priorities atm :cry:.

• Members

I know how you feel and so does mostly everyone else on the board. Thank God I am not in the middle of a GAS epidemic as my last one lasted about 18 months. As long as you never put yourself in debt or hastily give up too much or something you will regret down the road you can keep it in check. If the guitar you are Gassing for is still being produced dont even sweat it and just wait for when you can swing it. The ones that dont come around very often like anything else have a habit of popping up at the same time and that is when you can find yourself with a problem.

• Members

I know how you feel and so does mostly everyone else on the board. Thank God I am not in the middle of a GAS epidemic as my last one lasted about 18 months. As long as you never put yourself in debt or hastily give up too much or something you will regret down the road you can keep it in check. If the guitar you are Gassing for is still being produced dont even sweat it and just wait for when you can swing it. The ones that dont come around very often like anything else have a habit of popping up at the same time and that is when you can find yourself with a problem.

yeah, those limited edition items kill me. I went through hell before I managed to snag one of the gibson 50s tribute goldtops. That was a horrible case of GAS.

Archived