Unexpected HNGD

ashasha

• Members

Sorry, forgot about posting a clip so here's a quick and dirty demo, nothing special at all. Starts in bridge then neck pickup for each example.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10445160

Now I really hate you!!!;)

Holy Snikes does that thing ever sound good.:love: I've been working on some legato technique lately with Lesley West as my model and you just nailed that tone to the wall. Gets the articulate tones as well. Think you made a big step up with that one (trade that is).:thu:

PS Just had another look at it - that thing is epic. Did you mention what model it is?

• Members

Now I really hate you!!!
;)

Holy Snikes does that thing ever sound good.
:love:
I've been working on some legato technique lately with Lesley West as my model and you just nailed that tone to the wall. Gets the articulate tones as well. Think you made a big step up with that one (trade that is).
:thu:

PS Just had another look at it - that thing is epic. Did you mention what model it is?

Thanks. It's a Sportster Skinny or Skinny Sportster (not sure of the naming convention).

Good ear on the articulation of the notes too; that's something that really stands out when I play this guitar and why I am not changing the pickups even though I have some that are a bit more mainstream.

Archived