• Members

Must

Get

Gibson

Must

Trade

Epiphones

Is this a sickness that happens to people like me who own small potatoes

and then you get a bite of the big potato and the whole thing just goes to hell?

I've gotten the sickness

and money just can't grow fast enough.

Help!

• Members

Must

Get

Gibson

Must

Trade

Epiphones

Is this a sickness that happens to people like me who own small potatoes

and then you get a bite of the big potato and the whole thing just goes to hell?

I've gotten the sickness

and money just can't grow fast enough.

Help!

You could always try investing in a better printer. :idk:

:lol:

• Members

Like you, I own both. Even if I had a Gibson LP Junior, I wouldn't part with my Epi Junior. That thing smokes.

Yeah, I got a 1997 Epi SG Jr recently and it pretty much rocks my socks. I tend to be a clean and low gain player but I find with this guitar, I tend to keep the gain half way up or higher.

:thu:

• Members

When I first started buying Gibsons, I sold off a few Epiphones... but then I missed them terribly and even bought a couple back.

To this day I enjoy the Epis just as much as the Gibsons ..... although I have to admit the Gibsons are definitely more special...... especially my R8!!

But I'll never sell the Epis if I don't have to. They're excellent.

But ...... yeah......... if I had the $$ I'd have 1000 Gibson LPs, 335s, and SGs.

• Members

These things happen.

I have an absolutely incredible MIJ Epiphone LP that I'm slowly getting the idea of selling off to fund a Gibson LP with a fatter neck. I love the Epiphone and it has a lot of history, but I"ll be damned if a Gibson reissue isn't starting it's siren's call to me.

• Members

These things happen.

I have an absolutely incredible MIJ Epiphone LP that I'm slowly getting the idea of selling off to fund a Gibson LP with a fatter neck. I love the Epiphone and it has a lot of history, but I"ll be damned if a Gibson reissue isn't starting it's siren's call to me.

Hand it over. The time has come. Don't let yourself be fooled any longer

you are sinking

sinking deep

into GAS reality.

Archived