Anyone want to perform along with Billy Mure????

Richard King

• Members

The singer/guitar player on this set of songs is Billy Mure. Billy is a mere 96 year old professional musician and former NYC studio guitar player. He's just sitting in for a few songs with the band. He plays every Sunday evening with HIS band at Squidlips in Sebastian Fl. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;oBvD7P4nS0w]

• Members

Hi Richard.

I had the pleasure of seeing Billy ( and meeting Richard) last year.

It turns out Billy lives in the same community in Vero Beach as my mom.

At 96 the guy knocked out the tunes with great energy.

It was some kind of pop-dixieland fusion.

It was a blast.

Richard, I will look you up next time Im around.

Cheers

• Members

Glad you enjoyed and you are welcome to get hold of me when you get in the area. I wish I had my recording gear working right the night the video was made. I could have gotten a better sound track for the video than the camera mic soundtrack. Billy and I are currently working on recording a song that he wrote. He's determined to have a hit on his own. The recording is going on at my house, not to my recomendation because of outside noise, but he doesn't seem to mind. We are, believe it or not, up to 106 tracks so far.

• Members

Glad you enjoyed and you are welcome to get hold of me when you get in the area. I wish I had my recording gear working right the night the video was made. I could have gotten a better sound track for the video than the camera mic soundtrack. Billy and I are currently working on recording a song that he wrote. He's determined to have a hit on his own. The recording is going on at my house, not to my recomendation because of outside noise, but he doesn't seem to mind. We are, believe it or not, up to 106 tracks so far.

Make it 96 tracks, one track for each year of his life. People love that {censored}. The song will drop and you'll be interviewed on the The View.

Archived