You have until Oct 21 to buy new gear and use it...

fu2jobu

• Members

Might as well blow everything you have on gear, liquor, women and guitars/gear. So what kind of guitars/gear you gonna buy?

I guess I might as well buy a proper Gibson Les Paul with all the bling. It doesn't matter if they are overpriced since money will be useless after Oct 21. Come to think of it I think I need at least 2 full stacks for basement playing. No need to worry about hearing loss anymore.

The real scary part is one the kooks following this nut job may eventually decide to take matters into their own hands because god is speaking through them.

• Members

Over the past 2 months I bought a Gibson ES-335, a Gibson Les Paul Std Plus, a Gretsch PowerJet, a Rickenbacker 360, two USA Strats and a Fender Cyber Deluxe banking on the end being near. Now I have to pay for all this? No end in sight? :facepalm:

• Members

this made lulz, people are so freaking dumb,

"Follower Jeff Hopkins said he spent a good deal of his own retirement savings on gas money to power his car so people would see its ominous lighted sign showcasing Camping's May 21 warning. As the appointed day drew nearer, Hopkins started making the 100-mile round trip from Long Island to New York City twice a day, spending at least $15 on gas each trip.

"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at and I've been through a lot with this lighted sign on top of my car," said Hopkins, 52, a former television producer who lives in Great River, NY. "I was doing what I've been instructed to do through the Bible, but now I've been stymied. It's like getting slapped in the face."

:facepalm:

Archived