Would anyone like my 'complete works' for free?

Mark L

• Members

The mighty Royal Mail
:rawk:

Interesting, I am thinking of ordering a distributor cap from the UK, and the AU price is 5.50 GBP, and the US price 5.00 GBP, for the shipping, Royal Mail Airmail (Small Packets). The price must depend on the type of package, as the US price is a bit cheaper on this one, still the shipping is cheaper from UK to AU, than if the cap was being posted to me from here in AU. :confused:

• Members

There were a lot of songs on the DVD, so I just loaded a few on to my USB drive for driving around on vacation. Bear in mind that this is a miniscule sampling, probably 8-10 songs, but already they were supremely varied. I think of the 8-10 songs, I probably liked the instrumental guitar bits (I think one was "April Kisses" or named something similar) and this sort of Beatlesque song ("Bad Boys"?). There was another song that had very nice harmonies, but I cannot remember that title at all. I don't have the notes with me either. Know that your songs were being played while whipping through a narrow winding mountain road with lots of mountain views, redwood trees, and pines. And they were also played while driving through the very flat, dry farmlands of San Joaquin Valley.

• Members

There were a lot of songs on the DVD, so I just loaded a few on to my USB drive for driving around on vacation. Bear in mind that this is a miniscule sampling, probably 8-10 songs, but already they were supremely varied. I think of the 8-10 songs, I probably liked the instrumental guitar bits (I think one was "April Kisses" or named something similar) and this sort of Beatlesque song ("Bad Boys"?). There was another song that had very nice harmonies, but I cannot remember that title at all. I don't have the notes with me either. Know that your songs were being played while whipping through a narrow winding mountain road with lots of mountain views, redwood trees, and pines. And they were also played while driving through the very flat, dry farmlands of San Joaquin Valley.

Bad Boy is actually a Larry Williams song which was covered by The Beatles. My version is a cover of The Beatles' cover. And April Kisses is in the 'Jazz' folder. That one's about 30 years old!

It's nice to know my tunes are being played in a car in the wilds of California. Cheers, Ken! :)

• Members

Listened to about 3/4 of your music so far, and there is some really good stuff I like in there, you also do some good covers of one of my old time fav bands, The Stranglers. :)

you even have a bit of Derrick and Clive, in there too, well sort of, a little more tamer. :lol:

• Members

Listened to about 3/4 of your music so far, and there is some really good stuff I like in there, you also do some good covers of one of my old time fav bands, The Stranglers.
:)
you even have a bit of Derrick and Clive, in there too, well sort of, a little more tamer.
:lol:

Thanks, mate :)

I hope you've read the accompanying 'info sheets'. They provide an explanation of (and excuse for) the songs and also offer my profuse apologies for some of the atrocious singing evident in the various folders :o:D

Archived