A handful of builds we just finished

Becker Guitars

• Members

So you have like 6 grand saved up?
:D

Very nice work as usual.

While I don't want to get into pricing (not trying to spam), I just wanted to clarify that that number is not accurate. We build at a wide range of prices. Again, this is not a sales pitch I just didn't want anyone to be misinformed.

• Members
Nice. I bet those pickguards aren't going to come off anytime soon, either.
:)

:lol:

But yeah, our pickguards require more screws than regular plastic ones. Reason being they are made of wood and would warp over time otherwise. Personally I think it's a worthy tradeoff, but I really like wood pickguards.

• Members

So many 'boutique' guitars look so gaudy and the details seem like the builder is trying too hard and has forgotten about simple aesthetics, but not these. Exotic without being cheesy and unique without being obnoxious. Love 'em! Very well done!
:thu:

Thanks Tweedledee! That is extremely kind of you and pretty much nails exactly what we're going for. It's really nice to hear from someone who "gets" it. I'm definitely going to pass that quote along to the others at the shop.

• Members

So many 'boutique' guitars look so gaudy and the details seem like the builder is trying too hard and has forgotten about simple aesthetics, but not these. Exotic without being cheesy and unique without being obnoxious. Love 'em! Very well done!
:thu:

I suppose that's better than the "we make strats, but they're not quite strats" builders.

Original designs are always good!

Archived