Off Topic: 24, Jack Bauer and nasty terrorists.

EricJohn

• Members

Without a doubt, my favorite show maybe of all time (well...up there with Three's Company, Cheers and Hogan's Heroes
:)
).

Jack Bauer can take Chuck Norris' torture then break his neck!

Ha ,I just got Netflix and have been watching 24 seasons 1-4. Best cliffhangers evah!and boy the plots do thicken. was cool to see Almeida return from prison in seas. 3.Chloe/Edgar for comic relief.lol

Jack Bauer can make Chuck torture himself by tickling and then crap himself.

• Members

Ha ,I just got Netflix and have been watching 24 seasons 1-4. Best cliffhangers evah!and boy the plots do thicken. was cool to see Almeida return from prison in seas. 3.Chloe/Edgar for comic relief.lol

Jack Bauer can make Chuck torture himself by tickling and then crap himself.

I'm sad what happened to Tony in the end. And I was literally SCREAMING at the screen right before Nina finally had her come-uppance.

• Members

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I watched the first few episodes of 24 and couldn't get into it. I felt it was more successful as an expression of American xenophobia and stereotypical male aggression than it was as a piece of entertaining television.

But I like some pretty lame TV shows, so my opinion doesn't really matter all that much. I might have just been in the wrong frame of mind when I started to watch it. :D

• Members
Loved 24 - just stay away from the last 8 episodes of S6
:facepalm:

BTW, where's that movie we were promised???

P.S. - Dexter starts Sunday night
:thu:

Yes...they leave the very last season as a damn cliffhanger! I need to know what the hell happens to Jack!

And a word of advice...If you see Jack Bauer coming towards you, I suggest you act like you don't know him and run away. You WILL get killed :cool:

Archived