Craig --- Could we get a dedicated electronic/computer musicians forum?

ryan7585

• CMS Author
Quote Originally Posted by ryan7585 View Post
I've just started getting more into reading published books on subjects like additive and modular synthesis, circuit design, and the like
Well, this is an area where you can get only so far by twiddling knobs. Having knowledge of how things work helps you to set out on a direction and actually get where you think you want to go.

I only wish I could get people to read the manual that came with their mixer. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRivers

View Post

Well, this is an area where you can get only so far by twiddling knobs.

This is the kind of thing where you can create an atmospheric symphony completely off the cuff, barely moving a muscle. It hasn't been until recently that digital technology was fast enough to pull this off frequency analysis in real time so it's not really been done much, especially since the idea seems so advanced

• Members

I like the chorus. The production and video reminds me a lot of Tim and Eric but the lyrics sound more serious. I wasn't around in the 80's but from what I understand it was kind of prevalent to kind of take your self seriously yet intentionally be self-parody in a way, for fun, at the same time... That's kind of the vibe I get here

Hope I'm not way off

Archived