Dean Razorback Cemetary Gates

toastman

• Members
I'm both a metal fan and a Dimebag fan, but I find this blatant posthumous whoring of his name to be offensive and sad.

A few models after he passed, sure. He did have a few on the drawing board when we lost him. But the 1000 models since are a travesty. And I think even Dime himself would have been embarrassed of some of them.

Edit:
To the op from a lifelong rock and metal fan, please stop embarrassing yourself. Calling people faggots shows both your ignorance and closed mindedness. Most metalheads I know are intelligent and decent human beings. You are giving those of us who are productive members of society a bad name.[/QUOTE]

Dude, it's a {censored}in message board!!! One {censored}in post, and all of a sudden im not a productive member society?

Let me say it one more time retard. This is JUST a message board

• Members

Show where that says USA made. I JUST flipped one and it was KOREAN. Tough sell too.

Although not a bad playing guitar. Just awkward as hell. Much better off with a Faded Gibson V with the 496/500 pups. The SD DIM-SIG. pup? Really isn't all that. Just my Opinion, No Biggie. But a Grand for KOREAN?

• Members
Take a closer look that is a Washburn USA custom shop. Do a web search for Washburn Dimebag.

Dime played Deans for a LONG time before he switched to Washburns :o

Watch the video to 'This Love', at the 0:57-0:58 mark, you can clearly see 'Dean' on the headstock. And his lightning-bolt Dean was his #1 guitar

[YOUTUBE]Slyk1oEu1zY[/YOUTUBE]

heck just watch the Live at Donnington, 1994, there it is, his lightning-bolt Dean

[YOUTUBE]87uEuhMj92k[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Its not a bad guitar...

apart from the body shape...

and the headstock shape...

and the pickups...

and the bridge...

and I don't like the potition of the output jack...

or that one of the pots doesn't match the other two...

and the 12th fret inlay...

but apart from that, its ok

• Members
This is for all you fender-loving gloriously sexually tantalizing man-children on the EG forum...

now that's what a guitar should look like...

This is the funniest post of the year! It has all the bases covered ignorance, close-mindness and arrogance.

EDIT: It was the funniest post until the edit. Now it's the "let me back pedal and edit my post before I get banned" post of the year.

Please note this "wimpy" man's Fender: Ritchie Kotzen signature model.

fender_tele_r.kotzen_k.jpg

• Members
Gross graphics. Decent enough guitars. I played one at a gig and I was surprised. Played very well. I would've switched to Dean's that very day if they made tele's.

they had a short run of them a few years back, discontinued for lack of sales/interest. They were the Nash Vegas line of guitars and were Korean imports. Although, there were a couple USA models built as one offs...or two offs if you will.

IMG_4879.JPG

http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50001&highlight=tele

• Members

no, just a little better thought out.... the jackson custom shop had a lot of great custom graphics guitars over the years, and the best looking ones are those you can actually appreciate from a distance.... this one you kinda have to squint or go up close, its too busy for a guitar that already has a lot of jagged lines and hardware cluttering up the body

• Members

I think this guitar proves just what a money-hungry Bitch Rita Haney(sp?) is... :mad:She Blames Phil Anselmo for Dimes death, Yet releases a "cemetary gates" model(of Pantera Fame...) :facepalm:

and one more thing... shouldn't an artists Signature guitar have been Actually played by the artist whos name it bears??:idk: (same could be said to Krank amps, too. did he Actually ever play or record with them???)

• 3 years later...

Archived