My band's first album is finally out! Thanks HC! (high kicks, hot lixxx content)

Legal Fingers

• Members

I don't know why I didn't think to post something earlier when it came out last week, but I registered on HC so I could lurk and get info while recording it. This is a pretty helpful place sometimes.

Here's a live taste (complete with high kicks) and a link to the Bandcamp below it! Hope nobody thinks this is spam. Just wanted to say thanks and promote at the same time!

[video=youtube;znj0_u6OKPw]

NO TIME FOR TENDERNESS!

We're going to start recording the second album in a couple months with a different dude, so any feedback on what not to for this recording would be appreciate if you're so inclined. I can handle harshness!

• Members

Rockin'!
:thu:

Will this album be a download or CD? If I've noticed one thing about this forum, it's that I really dig a lot of the users' bands
:D

check the link right under the video. you can get either :thu:

• Members

Thanks everyone! Link's in my sig or in the original post. Toss some bills for a digital download or if you're dead broke, grab it for free. If you're feeling spendy, the physical disc is for sale through the Bandcamp, too. We're starting to book Midwest dates next week, so if you're anywhere in a 300 mile radius of Wisconsin . . .

Archived