Well...it LOOKS nice.

busdriver72

• Members

Vai is the man!! The stars aligned perfectely when he designed the JEM, its still one the greatest guitars ever made.

Oh man! I know, right? I've been in love with these since I was lucky enough to play on the 20th Anniversary JEM. Y'know, the one with the perspex body. Didn't like that one quite as much as the standard white one, but that was probably because it was just too mind blowing for me :lol:

Though if I could afford one, I'd buy it over the standard in a heartbeat.

• Members

I'm digging the fret inlay(s?)

I understand your "?" mark. I read a feedback and someone who bought one said the inlay work was nice, so I guess it really is inlay rather than decals.

The seller can also put a custom logo on the headstock. Not sure what I'd want mine to say.

• Members

I understand your "?" mark. I read a feedback and someone who bought one said the inlay work was nice, so I guess it really is inlay rather than decals.

The seller can also put a custom logo on the headstock. Not sure what I'd want mine to say.

Ah, what I meant was I can't be sure if it's one big inlay or several smaller ones, though you raise a good point. Stickers piss me off :lol:

• Members

Well, these are the coolest inlays I've ever seen. And one day...

Guitar%20Jem%207%20Final%201.jpg54f59c13

If I was ever going to own a strat, this would be the one and if I was ever going to own a signature guitar, it would still be this one. Steve and Ibanez were a good combo in this design IMHO.

• Members

If I was ever going to own a strat, this would be the one and if I was ever going to own a signature guitar, it would still be this one. Steve and Ibanez were a good combo in this design IMHO.

Sir, I can strongly recommend one. Until the store caught on that I wasn't actually going to buy it and was just jamming out with it on my free periods because it was easier than bringing my own (plus they had amps... And my College didn't), I became very intimate with one of these. To this day, it's the nicest sounding and feeling Ibanez I've ever played. The 20th Anniversary JEM was nice too, and I came to like the look of it eventually, but the

Archived