A Cover Of "Crossroad" By Our Band :) Strat And Tele On Stage!

Jimmy25

• Members

Our band decided to do a cover of "Crossroad" as one of the songs for our last Spring Concert before graduating from high school. It's not perfect, there are mistakes, but still, hope you guys like it : ) btw. Watch in 1080p HD! And feel free to leave a comment or help us click like on youtube. Cheers!!

If you're wondering which one is me, I would be the vocal in this vid. My band mate is playing on my Black Maple Neck Strat. I usually play guitar and he's the main vocalist in our band, but for this song, I decided to sing cz I love Crossroad. lol

• Members

Good times. Thx for keeping the blues alive and spreading the word.

Thanks guys!! too many other bands in our school (younger generations) are playing rock and metal, but our band go with the BLUES!!! Love it :D

• Members

Great job! It's great to see kids having a good time and playing some great music.

We definitely had a great time!!! If you check out our channel we gave the song "Layla" a try as well on the same concert. It was a lot of fun : D

• Members

We definitely had a great time!!! If you check out our channel we gave the song "Layla" a try as well on the same concert. It was a lot of fun : D

Wow dude, Layla was even better than Crossroads. Gonna watch more of your stuff now.

• Members

I flashed strait back 50 years to when I was standing on the stage at my highscool in the same situation. I can even recall the songs we played (my hero back then where Hank Marvin of "the Shadows" and "the Ventures").

Keep on rocking !!

• Members

I like how you stuck the drummer stage right.

good countrified version of that song. you have some nice twang in yer voice.

:thu: Glad we didn't fail much to cover the song we loved! um twang in my voice? I guess I would take that as a compliment lol : p

• Members

I flashed strait back 50 years to when I was standing on the stage at my highscool in the same situation. I can even recall the songs we played (my hero back then where Hank Marvin of "the Shadows" and "the Ventures").

Keep on rocking !!

50s all the way!!! Cheers :-D

• Members

Wow dude, Layla was even better than Crossroads. Gonna watch more of your stuff now.

well we gave Layla a shot, it was a lot of fun as well : D But unfortunately I must admit, the other two songs we performed on the same concert weren't as successful as Crossroad / Layla : (

Archived