Hey Ken! Question About Your Akai MG14D

Beck

• Members

Alright, Mr. Tim, check your Facebook page.

I wrote: "Some people share photos of beautiful thunderstorms. Still others Renaissance-influenced beauties in gorgeous dress while sharing quotes of Persian poet Rumi. In keeping with this is a photo of an Akai 14D head." :D

• Members

:D Thanks Ken... I very much appreciate you taking the time. Lucky for me the only friend I have with one of the Akai machines is also a gifted photographer... Nice detailed photo! And my lady fb friends seemed to enjoy your post.

IF/When you decide to part with your 14D please let me know. I'm in the market for any one of the three Akai multitracks that use that head. :)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi Beck - I noticed your post of last year expressing interest in an Akai MG14D. I have one in remarkable condition that I must divest myself of due to long distance move. I have some tapes as well. Would let go very reasonably. Please reply if you are interested.

Thanks.

Jayce

• Members

Beck wrote:

:D
Thanks Ken... I very much appreciate you taking the time. Lucky for me the only friend I have with one of the Akai machines is also a gifted photographer... Nice detailed photo! And my lady fb friends seemed to enjoy your post.

I just wanted to say that it's always good to have your lady FB friends enjoy my posts.

Archived