NPD!!!!

elsupermanny14

• Members

Just got a new piece of gear. I bought a DigiTech DigiDelay from a Harmony Central forum member. Just came in the mail today!

100_1330.jpg

100_1329.jpg

100_1331.jpg

It's a pretty cool delay with awesome bang for the buck! Seven different delay modes with three controls for about $50 shipped to my door. I have to say I'm pretty happy.

Now I'm one step closer to completing a new pedal board/collection. This puts me at TS9, DigiDelay, Whammy, and Vox Wah. I think I might have a deal for a flanger in the works in the next couple days and if that works out I'll be almost done with my pedal board.

• Members

Well I actually did, but I have spent most of my time in the electric guitar forums and only recently ventured away into the effects forum. But yes there does seem to be a hefty collection of boutique users in that forum haha. Boutiques are nice, but I'm trying to put together a player's right. I plan on putting the majority of the money into a really nice amp down the road.

• Members

Nice, congrats. I'd like to try that one out, seems to do al ot for teh cheapz.

And hey, boutique pedals are awesome. Sure the HCFX guys can be little weird and snooty about certain things, and yeah they are whores for fuzz, but nice pedals are great. I mean with pedals these days, all you need is a decent clean channel and you're good to go for absolutely anything.

So anyways, congrats! Enjoy. Use that looper for practicing!

• Members

those are nice delays. i used to have a digiverb and a student of mine bought the digidelay. cool pedal.

there's a buncha tap tempo modulated delays coming out later this year. i'm holding out.

Those DigiVerbs do have me intrigued. Honestly I think DigiTech has some good ideas out there. I really like the AutoWah/Synth/Envelope Filter too.

Looks like I might have an MXR flanger trade happening in a bit. Hopefully it works out!

• Members

Those DigiVerbs do have me intrigued. Honestly I think DigiTech has some good ideas out there. I really like the AutoWah/Synth/Envelope Filter too.

Looks like I might have an MXR flanger trade happening in a bit. Hopefully it works out!

i had the Synth Wah. fun pedal. buy used so you don't lose money when you flip it.

Archived