Some gig pics for the hell of it....... Les Paul & Tele

dcooper830

• Members

Played an outdoor show (with two different bands) Saturday 6-16-12 and it was HOT outside!! I shouldn't have worn shorts and white socks and shoes.. but I didn't care LOL we were in direct sunlight.

Anyway... I just wanted to post some cool pics cause my guitars look so sweet :cool:

Fender 60th Anniversary Tele and 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard.

Marshall DSL 100 and 1960AV cab! :rawk:

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

• Members

Damn dude. Lose some weight?

OMG!! Thanks so much for noticing!! :)

Yeah I've dropped 35 pounds so far this year. I want to lose another 60 if I can.

I started this year at 255 lbs. now I'm 220.

I'd really like to get down to 160... like I was when I was 20 (I'm 43 now).

Yeah that 60th Anniversary Tele is SWEET!!

Thanks everyone!

• Members

OMG!! Thanks so much for noticing!!
:)

Yeah I've dropped 35 pounds so far this year. I want to lose another 60 if I can.

I started this year at 255 lbs. now I'm 220.

I'd really like to get down to 160... like I was when I was 20 (I'm 43 now).

Yeah that 60th Anniversary Tele is SWEET!!

Thanks everyone!

Doing that journey myself. Have lost 50lbs in 14 weeks. More to go...

Congrats man!

• Members

You're livin the dream brother. Great pics and schweet rig. Oh, and I want your shirt.

I almost am living the dream...... I play enough gigs I don't have to work full time so that's pretty cool. Moneys tight but I'm extremely happy.

• Members

Cool pics and purdy geetars! It looks like you're really tearing it up in a couple of those shots. Nice!!

Here is a SoundCloud of the entire set I played on the Les Paul that day....... of course you don't want to listen to the whole thing but it loads pretty fast and you can check out bits and pieces of it.

http://soundcloud.com/jimmie-myers/steve-harden-memorial-benefit?utm_campaign=share&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fjimmie-myers%2Fsteve-harden-memorial-benefit&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud#_=_

4th song in is "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" and I did a decent job on the solo.

• Members

Here is a SoundCloud of the entire set I played on the Les Paul that day....... of course you don't want to listen to the whole thing but it loads pretty fast and you can check out bits and pieces of it.

4th song in is "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" and I did a decent job on the solo.

Shoot I got a "can't find page" message. Really would like to hear that as I'm seeing Nightranger Thursday night~!

Archived