NGD! Cheap Jazzmaster Content

richey888

• Members

It's been a while y'all, how's it hangin'? After Phil's review of the J Mascis Squier JM and being unable to lay hands on one (without ordering sight unseen), dropped by the local Sam Ash, spied this 'lil gem and couldn't resist (sorry crummy pic):

jazzy1.jpg

After some 11's and a tweak here and there, I gotta say I'm impressed! I had the 1st run VMJM, traded it for something, thinking I would grab a J. Mascis. The sunburst caught my eye, played it through lots of different amps in the store, then the clerk comes at me with 10% off the sticker, I couldn't resist. Thinking about taking the gloss way down, but it sounds, and plays great!! Clips this weekend. $269. WOW!

• Members

Very cool. I've been relatively gas free for almost a year even with gear money earmarked and ready but I do look forward to trying one of the new Jaguars.

And I might get a quirky guitar with an offset body and three strat-like singles this weekend.

Anyway, congrats and HNGD! :thu:

KatharineMcPheeNGD.jpg

• Members

Very cool. I've been relatively gas free for almost a year even with gear money earmarked and ready but I do look forward to trying one of the new Jaguars.

And I might get a quirky guitar with an offset body and three strat-like singles this weekend.

Anyway, congrats and HNGD!
:thu:

KatharineMcPheeNGD.jpg

Thanks!! Would love to see the offset w/ 3 singles and a 5-way. Took the JM to practice last night and I think for the immediate future a little better setup and this is good to go bone stock. I really like the pickups, and the vibrato bar stays in tune relatively well. Really put together nicely!

Archived