Unintended Muzak

Burgess

• Members

So...

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning and as it turns out it's his birthday. So I told him I had a song for him. We went to his office PC and the simplest way to get to the tune was to go right to the main folder and of course there's some other stuff in there as well. So he plays the Birthday song which is a play on Jimi's Woodstock SSB and pretty wild. Then he starts playing the rest of the stuff in the folder.

So for you guys that are old enough to remember Muzak, yes, some of my stuff was literally playing in the doctors office this morning like Muzak. :facepalm:

• Members

So...

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning and as it turns out it's his birthday. So I told him
I had a song for him
. We went to his office PC and the simplest way to get to the tune was to go right to the
main folder
and of course there's some other stuff in there as well. So he plays
the Birthday song
which is a play on Jimi's Woodstock SSB and pretty wild. Then he starts playing the rest of the stuff in the folder.

So for you guys that are old enough to remember Muzak, yes, some of my stuff was literally playing in the doctors office this morning like Muzak.
:facepalm:

No wonder I had to {censored}ing wait so long.

Archived