D'addario Player's Points Is Back

Bbreaker

• Members

I've never sent in for redeeming points before, but reading the PDF form, you still need to pay freight. The least it will cost someone even for getting only 1 item will be $12 out of your pocket, even if it is just 1 t-shirt. If you order a barstool it is $15 automatically, and if you order 2 of them it will be $19. Just a heads up.

• Members

I've never sent in for redeeming points before, but reading the PDF form, you still need to pay freight. The least it will cost someone even for getting only 1 item will be $12 out of your pocket, even if it is just 1 t-shirt. If you order a barstool it is $15 automatically, and if you order 2 of them it will be $19. Just a heads up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1

View Post

I have 681 player's points that I'm using to get 4 sets of tee shirt/strap/picks + 2 bar stools. Should be 660 points + $19.00 shipping.smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1

View Post

I have 681 player's points that I'm using to get 4 sets of tee shirt/strap/picks + 2 bar stools. Should be 660 points + $19.00 shipping.smile.gif

Archived