Been given my first endorsement guitar!

harwood

• Members

Congrats on the endorsement!

BTW, you can make your Mac automatically flip the photos. In Photobooth go to the Edit menu, then choose Auto Flip New Items. This will correct every new self-portrait. You can also use that menu to flip old photos back the right way round.

• Members

Congrats on the endorsement!

BTW, you can make your Mac automatically flip the photos. In Photobooth go to the Edit menu, then choose Auto Flip New Items. This will correct every new self-portrait. You can also use that menu to flip old photos back the right way round.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Congratulations on the endorsement. I'm officially jealous. wink.gif

I guess that's an Invader pickup on your guitar? Why go with that one? What are you planning to do to that guitar?
It's actually a warman pick-up, all the pick-ups i use are by the guys at warman, I had an endorsement deal for pick-ups and parts originally and then I got a text to see if i fancied a guitar, I couldn't believe it! Over the moon is an understatement.

The pick-up is a warman 12 gauge, similar to an invader with the high output, but a little brighter - which is one of the things i'm going to be altering.
The pick-ups i use in my PRS are a warman destroyer in the bridge, which is a high output pick-up but still with warmth and then a warman humbucker sized p-90 for the neck.
I will be having the same pick-up set put in this guitar that way i can use this guitar for full sets rather than those where we don't play the cleaner stuff.
Then it will be getting a little paint job smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Congratulations on the endorsement. I'm officially jealous. wink.gif

I guess that's an Invader pickup on your guitar? Why go with that one? What are you planning to do to that guitar?
It's actually a warman pick-up, all the pick-ups i use are by the guys at warman, I had an endorsement deal for pick-ups and parts originally and then I got a text to see if i fancied a guitar, I couldn't believe it! Over the moon is an understatement.

The pick-up is a warman 12 gauge, similar to an invader with the high output, but a little brighter - which is one of the things i'm going to be altering.
The pick-ups i use in my PRS are a warman destroyer in the bridge, which is a high output pick-up but still with warmth and then a warman humbucker sized p-90 for the neck.
I will be having the same pick-up set put in this guitar that way i can use this guitar for full sets rather than those where we don't play the cleaner stuff.
Then it will be getting a little paint job smile.gif

Archived