Seriously guys? Is this it?

bluesnapper

• Members

So where does one go to see a list of all of their subscribed threads on a single page, sorted by the newest posts?  This was always where I headed as soon as I logged in - so I could see everything I'd been following and then I'd strat drilling down into individuals threads.  I can't see to find that under the new user interface.  I do see a list of all MY posts but that isn't what I need (I already know what I said - LOL).

And why, after I post something does it take me back to the beginning of the thread?  It should take me to the newest post (i.e., the one I just posted) and NOT the oldest (first) post... that is worthless.

I don't understand why they would make such changes when all the other major forums tend to follow the same old, tried and true type user interface (e.g., Gear Page, LPF, MLP, TFF, etc.)... if it ain't broke don't fix it.  Why did they have to start monkeying with things (HC 2) and BREAK things.  The old Harmony-Central forums worked great, were easy to navigate, etc.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I come here to relax and talk guitars but now the relaxing is gone.

This has turned into one more pain in the neck to deal with.

I don't do well with change. 

I'm not bailing but if things don't improve it may take a while to get used to it. 

• Members

I was searching for some info on some new pickups and came across some threads on the FDP.  Today I realized that forum is actually more user-friendly than HC is now. That's pretty bad. I see more and more familiar faces over at TGP and I only see a handful of folks here trying to keep things moving. It's just a shadow of what it once was. Oh welll, everything changes.

• Members

I'm over at Mark Wein's forum now. I've been checking back here to see what's going on but I think I'll vote with my feet and stay away. Even if people are only coming here to complain, they're still looking at the banner ads and making GC/MF/whoever more money.

Archived