Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A fellow Spector bass player!! Right on, dude--that automatically qualifies you for the MBM Bassist division as well!!! BTW: have you checked out the new Spector Legend Series?? I did recently and came away impressed, since it's a significant resemblance to the Euro/USA line, but at a good price.:thu:

• Members

I have a Spector NS2000Q5 w/ EMG HZS--used to feed that thru an Ampeg SVT Classic all-tube 300-watt head w/ 8x10 cabinet during my 'nu-metal' days-- that RAWKS!! Now I've downsized to a Gallien-Krueger 1001 RBII w/ 4x10 cabinet, bi-amped, and that KILLS my Ampeg in many ways. BASS RAWKS!!!!:thu:

• Members

Sorry for the late reply. I won't be around much this week, holidays and all.

Right now I'm just in for a minute, so I'm granting you all MBM status, no time for detailed replies though, so much RANDOM ACTS of HOLIDAY ROCK to perform, so little time.

I have the upmost faith that you will all go forth and SPREAD THE WORD of ROCK to all you meet, and help us on our quest for GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!!

Will check in later and add all your names to offical roster.

ROCK ON ALL and everyone have a HAPPY FESTIVUS.

- MB

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

Jossy: heck, yeah!! did you go to the X'Mas Blow-Out at the Hard Rock Hotel in 'Vegas??? Such decadent debauchery, MBM-style!!! The New Year's bash is also in 'Vegas@ Mandalay Bay-we have the entire hotel all to ourselves, plus we're importing all kinds of hot strippers, great kegs of beer and a stage for all of us to RAWK OUT on!!! It's on!!! Saludos and orale, vato!!!!:D

• Members
Originally posted by droge

Jossy: heck, yeah!! did you go to the X'Mas Blow-Out at the Hard Rock Hotel in 'Vegas??? Such decadent debauchery, MBM-style!!! The New Year's bash is also in 'Vegas@ Mandalay Bay-we have the entire hotel all to ourselves, plus we're importing all kinds of hot strippers, great kegs of beer and a stage for all of us to RAWK OUT on!!! It's on!!! Saludos and orale, vato!!!!
:D

Of course i went, man!...But as they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

Mandalay Bay, huh? Oh well, i better take enough bail money...:D

Saludos.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Originally posted by redwizard6

Do you take ole geezers who are finally learning how to rock???(on the guitar that is....I've always rocked in my soul!!) If so, I volunteer!!
:thu:

Originally posted by Mr. Nothing

Mr. Nothing at your service.

Originally posted by DARKMETL/

Do you need to submit some pics to prove that you are officially rocking to gain admission to the club?

I"ll post a couple just in case to cover all bases.

Originally posted by Hudman

Mr. Bee,

I am ready to fight the fight Bro. I've been rocking hard since 1985!
:cool:

Originally posted by kdp86

I rock a Gibosn LP Standard through a Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100 Half Stack... rock hard enough for you?? Sign me up, I will further the cause of ROCK!

Originally posted by CrackerD

Is it possible for a guy to have this amp and NOT rock?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
:mad:

My Hamster and I have been known to rock furiously.
:evil:

You have all been added to the Official Roster! Thank you for your DEDICATION to ROCK N ROLL and for VOLUNTEERING to SAVE ROCK N ROLL and achieve GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!!

I have no doubt each and every one of you will ROCK HARD and KICK ASS to the greatest of your ability.

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif